Partners in Health Management welcomes all patients and walk ins. We accept patients with Georgia Medicaid, Medicare, select private insurances and self pay. Our rates are very reasonable and we are accepting new patients!
At Partners in Health Management, our certified diabetes educators provide self-management education, training, and support to individuals living with diabetes and those at high risk. Through our patient-focused educational program, we help clients learn how to better manage their condition, whether they are newly diagnosed or in need of self-management tools.
- Learn basic information about diabetes and its management
- Understand how to use diabetes devices, such as blood glucose meters, insulin pens, insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitors.
- Adopt healthy eating habits through nutrition education, including diabetes meal-planning, weight-loss strategies, and other disease-specific nutrition counseling
- Develop problem–solving strategies and skills to self-manage diabetes
- Monitor blood glucose, and learn how to interpret and appropriately respond to the results
- Understand how their medications work, including their action, side effects, efficacy, toxicity, prescribed dosage, and more.
- Develop skills for handling stressful situations
Other Services Include
- Annual Physicals For Adults and Adolescents
- Physicals for Sports, jobs, or school
- Thyroid Treatment
- PAP Smear
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Respiratory Conditions (Sinusitis, Allergies)
- Headaches and Migraines
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Coughs and Sore Throat
- Ear Infections
- Diabetes Self-Management
- Medical Nutrition Therapy